I apologize for not posting. I had a lot going on at work and home. I will explain more about WRAP and why I love it. WRAP- Wellness Recovery Action Plan and the Mental Health Study was founded/created by Mary Ellen Copeland of the Copeland Center. You can find out a lot more at http://thecopelandcenter.com The mental health study contains: 5 key concepts of recovery Hope, Personal Responsibility, Education, Self-Advocacy, Support Wellness Toolbox: Wellness tools should be simple, safe, free and non-invasive.
Wellness Recovery Action Plan
- Daily Maintenance Plan
- What I am like When I am well
- Things I need to do everyday to stay well
- Things i need to do occasionally to stay well
- Triggers and Action Plans
- Early Warning Signs and Action Plans
- When Things are Breaking Down and Action Plans
- Crisis Plan- which has 9 parts I will get into more later
- Post Crisis Plan
Using my WRAP has helped me get through tough times, and I even have a financial wellness WRAP.
And of course I change my WRAP often. I think as my WRAP as
a Plan of Action for Recovering my Wellness.
Each time I facilitate a WRAP group I am going to post here about the topics we covered. Don’t forget The Copeland Center has more information.